AGVB Recruitment 2014 for Officers & Office Assistant at www.agvbank.co.in | Online Application Form | IBPS | Bank Jobs | Jobs in Assam | Officer Jobs
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank (AGVB) invites online application for the recruitment of Officer Scale I, II and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts. Recently, AGVB has been uploaded a notification for filling up Officer and Office Assistant Jobs on its official website www.agvbank.co.in. Interested candidates who’s have a valid IBPS RRBs CWE-II score card may apply before the last date.
Details for AGVB Jobs 2014:
1. Officer Scale-II (General Bank Officer) – posts: 12
2. Officer Scale-II (IT) – posts: 05
3. Officer Scale-II (CA) – posts: 02
4. Officer Scale-II (Law) – post: 01
5. Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager) – post: 01
6. Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer) – post: 01
7. Officer Scale-II (Agriculture) – posts: 07
8. Officer Scale- I – posts: 58
9. Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – posts: 128
Total Vacancies: 217
1. Officer Scale- II: Rs. 40089.10/-
2. Officer Scale-I : Rs. 30079.25/-
3. Office Assistant: Rs.16612.00/-
IBPS RRBs CWE-II: Candidates must have a valid Score card of IBPS RRBs CWE-II.
Educational Qualification: Aspirants have a relevant academic criteria for apply avgb jobs 2014. For Educational details, check the official notification.
1. Starting Date for online submission of application form: 01st Feb, 2014
2. Closing Date for online submission of application form: 10th March, 2014
How to apply for avgb recruitment 2014?
Aspirants are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.agvbank.co.in between 01.02.2014 and 10.03.2014. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
Instruction for apply online:
1. Applicants must have a valid personal Email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs-CWE-II (Sep/Oct 2013).
2. Candidates can apply online by visiting the recruitment link on the Bank’s website www.agvbank.co.in.
3. After successfully submission of application, take a print copy for future use.
Note: The application printout along with required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.