Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) 7000 posts recruitment examination Oct-2013
Army Welfare Education society (AWES) is going to conduct Combined Screening Board (CBS) Examination for filling up 7000 Teachers vacancies in 133 Army Public Schools (APS). Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for the said posts.
Details for AWES Teachers vacancies are:
AWES categorize these teachers vacancies into Three parts:
The vacancies will be projected by the Schools while advertising for holding interviews for selection of teachers at the beginning of the academic year. To qualify for interview, the candidates have to pass a Screening Examination which is held by HQ AWES centrally. The next exam will be held on 08 Dec, 2013.
– PGT: Post Graduation with B.Ed (50% passing marks)
– TGT: Graduation with B.Ed (50% passing marks)
– PRT: Graduation with B.Ed (50% passing marks)
Age limit as on 01.04.2014:
– Fresh Candidates: Below 40 years, except for Delhi Schools where TGT/PRT should be less than 29 years and PGT should be less than 35 years.
– Experienced Candidates: Less than 57 years with minimum 5 years teaching experience in the last 10 years.
Examination Fee: Candidates have to pay online Rs.600/- as exam fee, which is non-refundable.
How to registered for the AWES CSB Examination Notification 2013?
Willing candidates have to registered their application online through www.awesindia.in before 21 October, 2013 upto 05 PM.
For more details, must read Official AWES Exam Notification 2013.
Examination Format AWES 2013:
Test will be conducted On-line in the MCQ format. For details see table below:
|Post||Paper||Contents||Duration of Exam||Marks|
|PGT/TGT||Part-I||General Awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology||
1 Hours 30 Minutes
|Part-II||Specific to subject||1 Hours 30 Minutes||90|
|PRT||Part-I||Same as Part I for PGT/TGT||1 Hours 30 Minutes||90|