CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) – Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) – Central TET exam alert – Online application form – www.ctet.nic.in
Central TET 2016 Examination Notification: A good news was announced by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi. The CBSE board has been published a notification for conducting Central Teacher Eligibility Test.
Central TET is an entrance test to search the eligible teacher for classes I to VIII. The Test will be held on 21.12.2016 and admid cards will be availale for download on 25.01.2016. Interested candidates may apply online for Central Teacher Eligibility Test before the last date (28.12.2015).
Recently, CBSE board, Delhi started online registration through its official website. Aspirants can fill their online application form through www.ctet.nic.in.
Details for CTET 2016 Examination Notification:
Exam Name: Central Teacher Eligibility Test
Click here for Educational Qualification
Application Fees: Candidates have to pay a non-refundable application fees. Details for various category candidates are:
For Only Paper I or II:
- For General / OBC candidates: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ ST/ Different abled person: Rs.300/-
For Both paper – I & II:
- For General / OBC candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ Different abled person: Rs.500/-
How to apply for CTET 2016 Examination Notification?
Candidates who full-filled all the eligibility may apply online through www.ctet.nic.in on or before 28.12.2016.
Important dates to remind:
- Starting date for online application form: 04-Dec-2015
- Closing date for online application form: 28-Dec-2015
- Closing date for submission / updation of application fees: 29-Dec-2015
- Download Admit cards from 25-Jan-2016
- Examination Date: 21-Dec-2016
Click here for official CTET 2016 Examination notification.
For more updates regarding Central Teacher Eligibility Test, stay connected with us/Join us on Facebook, Google plus, Linked In, Twitter social sharing sites.