Deshbandhu College Jobs 2014 – Non-teaching staff – www.deshbandhucollege.ac.in – Jobs in New Delhi November 2014 – Online Application Form
Deshbandhu College Recruitment 2014: Deshbandhu College, New Delhi invites application for the recruitment of Non-teaching staff posts. Interested candidates may apply for the said posts before due date.
Recently, Deshbandhu College, University of Delhi has been published the recruitment notification on its official website. In the notification, Deshbandhu College is going to fill 35 vacancies of Non-Teaching staff i.e. Administrative Officer, Junior Assistant, Museum Curator, Professional Assistant and M.T.S. The details of the posts, number of vacanices, qualifications, pay band with grade pay, procedure for filling vacancies etc. are given under:-
Details for Deshbandhu College Recruitment 2014:
- Administrative Officer – post: 01
- Junior Assistant – post: 01
- Museum Curator – post: 01
- Professional Assistant – post: 01
- M.T.S. (Laboratory & Library Attendant) – posts: 31
Total No. of Vacancies: 35
Educational Qualification: For fully details of academic criteria please check the official notification (link given below).
- For Administrative Officer & Professional Assistant – Not more than 35 years
- For Junior Assistant, Museum Curator & M.T.S. (Laboratory & Library Attendant) – Not more than 27 years.
- Administrative Officer – PB-3, Rs.15600-39100/- with Rs.5400 grade pay.
- Junior Assistant – PB-1, Rs.5200-20200+GP Rs.1900
- Museum Curator – PB-1, Rs.5200-20200+GP Rs.2800
- Professional Assistant – PB-1, Rs.9300-34800+GP Rs.4200
- M.T.S. (Laboratory & Library Attendant) – PB-1 Rs.5200-20200+GP Rs.1800
Application Fees: Applicants have to paid a non-refundable application fees in the form of Demand Draft (DD). The DD should be made in favour of The Principal, Deshbandhu College, Payable at Dehli.
Fees details category wise:
- For UR/OBC – Rs.250/-
- For SC/ST – Rs.100/-
- For PWD – No fees charges
How to apply for Deshbandhu College recruitment 2014?
candidates who full-filled all eligibility have to download application form through the official website www.deshbandhucollege.ac.in. After successfully download, candidates have to fill it carefully and attached all the necessary document with form. The duly filled application form with Demand draft in favour of Principal, Deshbandhu College must reach the college within 21 days from the date of advertisement.
Click here for official deshbandhu college recruitment 2014 advt.
Download Application Form