GBPUAT – Teaching Personnel Jobs – Pantnagar University – Jobs in Uttarakhand – Interview
Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology (GBPUAT), College of Technology invites applications for recruitment of Teaching Personnel posts on contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for the said posts.
– Last Date is: 20 July, 2013
– Date of Interview: 22 July, 2013 at 9:30am
– Interview Venue: The Office of the Dean, College of Technology.
Name of the Post: Teaching Personnel
Name of the Departments:
– Mechanical Engineering
– Electrical Engineering
– Post Harvest Process & Food Engineering
– Computer Engineering
– Industrial & Production Engineering
– Civil Engineering
– Electronic & Communication Engineering
– Farm Machinery & Power Engineering
– MCA (Self Finance) Information Technology
– Information Technology
MTech Degree in respective discipline. In case MTech candidates are not available then selection committee may relax the qualification. Note: Go through the recruitment link given below.
Interested and eligible candidates may submit their application on or before: 20 July, 2013.
About GBPUAT Pantnagar:
Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology (GBPUAT) is the first agricultural university of India, also known as Pantnagar University. GBPUAT was established in the year 1960 and is located in Pantnagar, Uttarakhand. The University was declared as the best among all the other State Universities in India, in 1997. (wiki)
The official website of Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology (GBPUAT) is: www.gbpuat.ac.in