HAL India Recruitment 2013, Management Trainees, www.hal-india.com, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Jobs Notificaion
HAL India Recruitment 2013: Applications are invited for the recruitment of Management Trainees posts. Interested candidates may apply before the due date.
Post Name and seats details are:
1. Management Trainees- posts: 285
Hindustant Aeronautics Limited popularly know as HAL is an Indian Aerospace Company which was established in Bangalore, 1940. It was then called Hindustant Aircraft. Harlow PC-5 was the first aircraft built by Hindustan Aircraft. After independence in 1947 the company was taken over by Government of India and renamed as Hindustan Aeronautics Limited. Now it is has become one of Asia’s largest aerospace companies under the ministry of defense.
Recently HAL updat a job notification on its official site www.hal-india.com. So Eligible candidates may apply for the said posts.
1. Management Trainees- posts: 200 in Technical (UR-101, OBC-54, SC-30, ST-15)
2. Management Trainees- posts: 35 in Integrated Materials Management (UR-17, OBC-07, SC-05, ST-04)
3. Management Trainees- posts: 15 in Marketing (UR-08, OBC-04, SC-02, ST-01)
Eligibility criteria required for Management Trainees posts are:
Educatinal Qualification:B.E / B.Tech / AMIE in Computer Science / Computer Engg / Computer Science & IT / Information Technology / Information Science & Technology / Computer Systems / Information Systems / Information Science / Software Engg. / Computer Technology / Computer Science & Engg. / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical & Instrumentation / Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation & Control / Instrumentation & Electronics / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Telecommunication / Mechanical / Mechanical & Industrial Engg / Mechanical & Production Engg./ Metallurgy / Materials & Metallurgy / Metallurgy & Materials Engg. / Metallurgy & Materials Technology / Metallurgy & Material Science / Industrial Production / Production Engg. / Industrial Engg & Production / Mechanical Production & Industrial Engg. / Production Engg. & Management / Industrial Engg. / Manufacturing Engg. / Production & Industrial Engg. / Industrial Engg. & Management / Manufacturing Science & Engg. / Manufacturing Process & Automation / Mechanical Stream – Production Engg in relevant discipline.
Application Fee: Applicants have to deposited Rs.500/- as application fee in any branch of State Bank of India in “Hindustan Aeronautics Limited- Recruitment Account” bearing No. 30969511830.
How to apply: Willing and eligible candidates may apply online through HAL Officail website www.hal-india-com.
For more details, must read the official hal recruitment 2013 notification.
Download Online Application
1. Online submission of application start: 25 September, 2013
2. Last Date of online submission: 11 October, 2013
3. Download admit cards from: 24 October, 2013
4. Online Recruitment Test: 13 November to 22 November, 2013
5. Declaration of HAL test result: 25 November, 2013
6. Download call letter from: 26 November, 2013
7. Interview Dates: 2 December, 2013 to 07 December, 2013
8. Commencement of trainning: 24 December, 2013.