Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has issued recruitment notification on 23.07.2015 for Naib Tehsildar posts. The HPSC is going to fill 70 seats of ‘A’ Class Naib Tehsildar posts. Interested candidates may apply online from http://hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in latest by 22.08.2015.
Details for HPSC Online 2015 Recruitment-
1. Naib Tehsildar – 70 Posts
Qualification- Candidates should have Graduate degree in any stream from a recognized University. The applicants also have Hindi/Sanskrit as a subject up to Matric standard or Higher.
Pay Scale- Rs.9300-34800/- plus Rs.4600/- Grade Pay.
Age limit- Candidates age should be between 21 to 42 years as on 01.01.2015. Age relaxation for reserved category
candidates as per rules.
2. Company Secretary – 01 Post
Qualification- Candidates must holding degree from Indian Institute of Company Secretaries.
Experience- Minimum 03 years work experience as Company Secretary in public undertaking/ public limited company.
Age limit– Candidates age should be between 21 to 42 years as on 01.01.2015. Age relaxation for OBC/SC/ST/Female/PWD candidates as per rules.
Application Fee- Candidates have to pay a non-refundable application fee. The fee should be deposit at any branches of State Bank of Patiala and State Bank of India. The fee details for various category candidates is as under-
1. Rs.500/- for Male candidates of GEN/ Dependent Sons of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana/ all reserved categories of other states.
2. Rs.125/- for Female candidates of all GEN/Reserved categories of all states and Male candidates of SC/BC/SBC/EBP (GEN)/ ESM categories of Haryana only.
3. No application fee for Physically Handicapped candidates (with at least 40% disability) categories of Haryana only.
1. Closing date for online registration is 22.08.2015
2. Last date for deposit fees is 27.08.2015 up to 4:00 PM
Note- Candidates are not required to send copy of their online application forms or any other documents to the Commission for Naib Tehsildar post.
For more details regarding deposit of fees, the applicant can call at State Bank of India, Sector-10, Panchkula (Haryana) Helpline No. +91-172-4569046 and State Bank of Patiala, Sector-8, Panchkula Helpline No. +91-172-2584414.