HSSC Clerk Jobs Application Form Last Date 06.01.2016
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) invited online applications for filling up 4425 Clerk vacancies. The online registration will start from 07.12.2015 and end on
06.01.2016 27.01.2016 till 5:00 p.m. Willing candidates may apply through www.hssc.gov.in.
HSSC Clerk Jobs detail-
Qualification- 10+2 or its equivalent
Age limit- 17 to 42 years
Pay Scale- Rs.5200-20200/- with Rs.1900/- Grade Pay.
How to apply for HSSC Clerk Jobs 2015?
Eligible candidates may apply online through Haryana Staff Selection Commission website.
Required Documents to be uploaded with Application Form-
1. Scanned copy of Essential Qualification i.e Matric showing Date of Birth and mark sheet of 10+2/Graduation etc.
2. Scanned copy of the Sport Gradation Certificate in the case of Outstanding Sports Persons, duly issued by the Competent Authority.
3. Scanned copy of Haryana Domicile Certificates in the case of BCA/BCB/SC/PHC/EBPG/ESM/DESM/DFF and female issued by competent authority.
4. The Copy of Challan/ credit certificate issued by Treasury/e-Challan as the case may be, in the case of candidates who have applied earlier.
5. Scanned Photographs duly signed by the Candidates.
6. Scanned signatures of the Candidates.
Required documents as the time of Interview/Viva-
1. All original certificates/ documents/ testimonials of educational qualifications and other documents mentioned in the online application and one set of self-attested copies of all these certificates.
2. Printed Copy of online application form along with latest passport size photograph duly attested by a gazetted officer and pasted on the application form.
3. Original proof of earlier fee deposited i.e. Treasury Challan/ Credit Certificate issued by concerned treasury etc.
Reasons of Rejections the application form-
The following are likely causes of rejection for the HSSC Clerk Vacancy 2015-
1. More than one application form for a particular category.
2. The application is incomplete and not online.
3. Full fee, if not deposited in the manner prescribed.
4. No qualification of Hindi/Sanskrit as prescribed in an advertisement.
5. Applicant does not possess the requisite academic qualification on the cutoff date.
6. Applicant does not indicate visible identification mark in the appropriate column of the application form.
7. The candidate is underage/overage on the cutoff date/closing date.
8. Variation in data of online application form and in original documents when brought for verification/scrutiny-cum-interview.
9. Lack of essential qualification as prescribed in an advertisement.