IBPS Clerical Cadre Notification 2013 CWE Clerks – III | www.ibps.in
ibps, clerical cadre, notification 2013, cwe clerk III, www.ibps.in, ibps clerk exam 2013, ibps notification 2013 for clerical cadre
IBPS Clerical Cadre Notification 2013
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is going to organize a 3rd common writtne examination 2013 for Clerical Cadre posts. For that IBPS was updated a notification for clerks CWE-III on its official website. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for the said common written examination.
Important Dates for IBPS Clerk CWE-III 2013:
1. Online Registration will start from August 19, 2013 to September 07, 2013
2. Online application fee will start from August 19, 2013 to September 07, 2013
3. Offline application fee will start from August 21, 2013 to September 12, 2013
Name of Bank which are participating in Clerk CWE-III conduct by IBPS are:
Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Certral Bank of India, Corporation Bank, Dena Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab National Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, Syndicate Bank, UCO Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank, Any othe Bank / Finanical Insitution.
1. Education qualification: Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent qulaification recognized as such by the Central Government.
2. Computer Literacy: Applicants must have knowledge of Operating and working knowledge in computer system. Candidates should have certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer/Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/ Institute.
3. Age Limit: Applicants age should be between 20 years to 28 years as on 01.08.2013. Details for Relaxation of Upper age limit mentioned in official advertisement.
Application Fee/Intimation Charges:
Applicants may pay application fee online (19.08.2013 to 07.09.2013) and offline (21.08.2013 to 12.09.2013) both mode are available. Fee details are as follow:
1. For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates: Rs.100/-
2. For all other category candidates: Rs.600/-
How to apply for IBPS clerical cadre Jobs 2013?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the IBPS website www.ibps.in
Click here for official ibps Notification 2013
official website: www.ibps.in
Examination Struture for Clerical cadre CWE-III:
Subjects: Reasoning, English Language, Numerical Ability, General Awareness & Computer Knowledge.
Total Marks: 200 (Two Hundred only).
Total Time: 02 hours.