Indian Oil Corporation Limited Various Vacancies 2013- www.iocl.com- jobs notification- for Assistant Chemist, Jr. Engineer in various discipline
Applications are invited by Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) for various vacancies. The IndianOil is an Indian State-owned oil and gas corporation with its headquarters in New Delhi, India. The company is the world’s 83rd largest public corporation, according to the Fortune Global 500 list and the largest public corporation in India.(wiki) Eligible Indian Citizen who’s fulfilled the eligibility may apply before last date.[divider]
Advt. No. PH/R/01/2013
IOCL Recruitment Details 2013 as follow :
|Post Name||Discipline||No. of Vacant seats|
|Assistant Chemist-VI||Quality Control||03 (Three) (UR-02, ST-01)|
|Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV (F&S)||Fire & Safety||01 (One) (OBC)|
|Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV (Production)||Chemical||20 (Twenty) (UR-10, OBC-01, SC-07, ST-02)|
|Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV (P&U)||Electrical/Mechnical||04 (Four) (UR-02, ST-01, OBC-01)|
Pay Scale for Selected Candidates :
1. Assistant Chemist-VI: Rs.13800/- to Rs.38500/-
2. Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV (F&S): Rs.11900/- to Rs.32000/-
3. Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV (Production): Rs.11900/- to Rs.32000/-
4. Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV (P&U): Rs.11900/- to Rs.32000/-
Educational Qualification / Experience for IOCL Jobs
1. Assistant Chemist-VI: Applicants having B.Sc. degree with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as compulsory subjects/ B.Sc (H) in Chemistry with physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects from a Govt. recognized University/Institute as a regular student. Candidates also having One year post-qualification experience in a reputed chemical industry preferably in petrochemical / refinery sector. Should have hands on experience on UV visible spectro photometer, AAS, GC, HPLC etc.
2. Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV (F&S): 10th pass with sub-officer’s course from NFSC, Nagpur & Heavy Vehicle Driving License / Matric with Fireman’s course from a recognized institute & heavy vehicle driving license. One year Post-qualification experience in Fire service in petroleum/petrochemical/fertilizer or other large scale Industries.
Minimum Physical Standards: Height (165CM), Weight (50KG), Chest (Normal-81 CM, Expanded-86 CM), Eye Sight (Normal with Glasses), Colour Vision (Normal) and free from any vertigo problems, disease of heart, lungs, kidney and abnormal blood-pressure.
3. Jr. Engg Asstt-IV (Production): B.Sc with physics, chemistry & Mathematics / 3 years diploma in Chemical Engineering from a recognized university or institution. One year post-qualification experience in the operation of continuous process plants in fertilizer/Hydrocarbon sector.
4. Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV (P & U): Diploma in Mechanical & Electrical engineering with not less than one year apprenticeship in Boiler Operations in an industrial house under the apprentices Act, 1961.
Age limit as on 31st July 2013 :
Minimum Age: 18 years (eighteen years)
Maximum Age: 26 years (Twenty Six years)
Relaxation : Age relax able by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC-non creamy layer candidates for the posts reserved for them.
Last Date : 09 August 2013
How to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2013?
Willing candidates who’s fulfilled their eligibility can apply with complete applications in the prescribed format supported by all relevant documents attested by a Gazetted officer with latest passport size photograph. The applications should be sent through ordinary post to Chief Human Resource Manager, Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Haldia Refinery, P.O.: Haldia Oil Refinery, Dist.: Purba Medinipur, West Bengal, Pin Code- 721606 latest by 09.08.2013.
Applications envelop must be super scribed with Advt. No. and Name of the post applied for.
For more details, click here