Intelligence Bureau Jobs 2014 for Security Assistant at www.mha.nic.in – ib jobs – executive jobs – mha jobs – Assistant jobs – 10th pass jobs – Online Application Form – Download ib recruitment 2014 advertisement
Intelligence Bureau (IB) under Ministry of India invites online application for the recruitment of Security Assistant / Executive posts. This is a great opportunity for those candidates who’s want to be a part of Indian Ministry. The educational qualification are required for the said posts is matriculation. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for the IB jobs before the last date.
Recently, Intelligence Bureau has been publish an advertisement for filling up 532 vacancies for its department working in India. The advertisement were published on its official website OR Employment Newspaper of India.
Details for MHA, IB Recruitment 2014
Name of the Post: Security Assistant/ Executive
Total Vacant Seats: 532
Subsidiary Interlligence Bureau / Centre of Examination:
1 Agartala : Post -01
2. Ahmedabad: Posts – 14
3. Aizawl: Posts – 06
4. Amritsar: Posts – 02
5. Bhopal : Post – 03
6.Bhubaneswar: Posts – 12
7.Chandigarh: Posts – 06
8.Dehradun: Posts – 09
9. Delhi/IB Hqrs: Posts – 141
10.Dibrugarh: Posts – 32
11.Gangtok: Posts – 04
12.Guwahati: Posts – 12
13.Hyderabad: Posts – 09
14. Imphal: Posts – 03
15. Itanagar: Posts – 37
16. Jaipur: Post – 11
17. Jammu: Posts – 03
18. Kalimpong: Posts – 20
19. Kohima: Posts – 31
20. Kolkata: Posts – 18
21. Leh: Posts – 14
22. Lucknow: Posts – 09
23. Mumbai: Posts – 34
24. Patna: Posts – 20
25. Raipur: Posts – 06
27. Shillong: Posts – 01
28. Shimla: Posts – 02
29. Siliguri: Posts – 03
30. Srinagar: Posts – 16
31. Trivandrum: Posts – 43
32. Varanasi: Posts – 03
Pay Scale: PB-1, Rs.5200-20200/- with Rs.2000/- Grade pay plus all allowances at Central Govt. rates.
Educational Qualification: Applicants should have a Matriculation (10th pass) Certificate OR its equivalent from a recognized Board with knowledge of local language / dialect as specified in the official advertisement.
Age limit: Candidates age should not be more than 27 years . Age relaxation for reserved categories are as per the government norms.
Examination Fee: Candidates belongs to General and OBC have to paid Rs.50/- (Rupees Fifty only) as application fee. No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
Mode of Payment: Fee should be deposited by cash / by Net banking / by Debit Card at any branch of State Bank of India.
How to apply?
Eligible candidates may apply online through www.mha.nic.in website. Before applying candidates must have to follow these steps given below:
1. Applicants should have valid Email ID at the time of Registration & keep it Active for receiving alerts regarding the recruitment.
2. Log on to website www.mha.nic.in and click on appropriate link for applying online.
3. Read the instructions & Fill the Part I of the Online application form.
4. After completion of Part I registration, proceed to Part II of online application and pay the fees, upload your Photograph & signature in the prescribed format & submit the error free application.
5. After submission of application form, take the print out of system generated application for future use.
1. Online Registration will start on January 18, 2014
2. Closing date for online registration are February, 2014 upto 23:59 hrs.
Click here for online Submission of application
IB jobs 2014 advertisement
Note: Before apply, please visit the official Intelligence Bureau Recruitment advertisement.