ITBP Recruitment 2014 | ASI Jobs | Head Constable Jobs | www.davp.nic.in | Jobs in India | Sarkari Naukri ITBP | MHA Recruitment 2014 | www.itbpolice.nic.in | Official website www.itbp.gov.in
ITBP Recruitment 2014: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) invites applications for the recruitment of Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) and Head Constable posts. Recently, ITBP has been published an advertisement for filling up ASI and Head constable jobs on www.davp.nic.in website. Candidates who’s want to make their career in Police force may apply before the last date.
Details for ITBP Recruitment 2014:
ITBP Jobs under Rs.2800 Grade Pay:
1. Assistant Sub-Inspector (Stenographer) DR- posts : 21
2. Assistant Sub-Inspector (Stenographer) LDCE- posts : 04
Eligibility Criteria for ASI Jobs:
Educational Qualification: Intermediate OR Senior Secondary School Certification (10+2) with Senographer Dictation Speed 80 words per minute and Transcription 50 minutes (English) on Computer.
Age limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 25 years (for DR) and 18 to 40 years(for LDEC).
ITBP Jobs under Rs.2400 Grade Pay:
1. Head Constable (Education & Stress Counsellor) – posts: 50
2. Head Constable (Ministerial) (DR) – posts: 111
3. Head Constable (Ministerial) (LDCE) – posts: 20
Eligibility Criteria for Head Constable Jobs:
* Head Constable (Education & Stress Counsellor): Graduate Degree from a recognized University OR its equivalent with Psycology as a subject.
* Head Constable (DR & LDCE): Intermediate OR Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) with Typing Speed of 35 w.p.m. in English OR 30 w.p.m. in Hindi only on computer.
1. Head Constable (Education & Stress Counsellor): candidates age should be between 20 to 25 years.
2. Head Constable (DR & LDCE): Candidates age should be between 18 to 25 years.
Candidates belongs to General and OBC Categories have to paid Rs.50/- as application fee in the form of Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) only. No other mean/mode of payment will be accepted. Candidates belongs to SC/ST/PWD/Women/EXSM categories are exemted from application fees.
How to apply for ITBP Recruitment 2014?
Aspirants have to follow some steps for applying ITBP Jobs. Steps are:
1. Download application form through http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_19112_503_1314b.pdf.
2. Application Form should be complete neat and clean. After successfully filling form applicant have to attached all ralevent docuements and sent it to the Regional Director at the address mentioned below so as to reach by 31.03.2014.
3. The envelope should be superscribed in bold letters as ” APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………………………………….. IN ITBP.”
4. The address to send the complete application are:
*For ASI (Steno) (DR & LDCE) – The Inspector General, Northern Frontier Head Quarters, ITBP, Po- Seemadwar, Distt- Dehradun (Uttarakhand)- 248001.
* For Head Constable ( Education & Stress Counselor) – The Inspector General, Central Frontier Hqr, ITBP, Plot No. 163-164 (E 8), Trilochan Nagar, PO- Trilanga Near Shahpura, Bhopal (MP)-462039.
* For Head Constable (DR & EDCE) – The Inspector General, North Western Frontier Hqr, ITBP, Seemanagar, PO- Airport, Chandigarh (U.T.)-160003.
For complete details, please check the official advertisement link.