Research Associates Jobs in IVRI
Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI), Research Associate (RA), UP Recruitment 2013, www.ivri.nic.in
Applications are invited from the Indian Verterinary Research institute. The IVRI publiched a jobs Notification for the recruitment of Research Associate. Interested candidates may apply for the said post before the last date.
Essential Qualification: Ph.D in Verterinary Science/ Animal Science/ Dairy Science/ Zoology or M.V.Sc./ M.Sc (Animal Science)/ M.Sc (Zoology)/ M.Sc (Dairy Science/ MCA/ MBA with minimum 02 years research experience as RA/ SRF or its equivalent after Master’s degree.
Age limit: For mens 40 years and for Women 45 years.
More about IVRI RA Jobs 2013:
Total Vacant Seats: 04 (Four)
Project Title: NAIP (Component-1) “Zonal Technology Management and Business Planning & Development (ZTM-BPM) Unit” and “Zonal Technology Management Center (ZTMC)” at IVRI, Izatnagar.
Pay Scale: Rs.24000/- monthly.
Selection Procedure: Walk-In-Interview
Date of Interview: 29th August, 2013.
Place of Interview: Committee Room of the Administrative Block, IVRI, Izatnagar, Bareilly.
How to apply: Willing candidates may apply with prescribed application form. Applicants may also have all the required documents original & photocopies of certificate/testimonials.
Term & Conditions for RA Jobs 2013 in IVRI:
1. Position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. Selected candidate will not be entitled to claim for regular appointment /absorption with in this Institute or ICAR.
2. No objection and experience certificate from the present employer in case he/she is employed.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
4. Candidates should appear for Walk-in-Interview with Bio-data, two passport size photographs and original certificates/testimonial with one set of photocopies.
5. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
6. The Director’s decision will be final and binding in all respects.
7. Candidate can email his/her bio-data/application in advance to the following e-mail address (email Id: [email protected]) before the actual date of interview.
8. For more details candidates may visit Institute’s website: www.ivri.nic.in