Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC), Assistant Geologist, Mining Officer, Chemist, Jobs Notification, Online application for mppsc recruitment Oct 2013
MPPSC Recruitment 2013: Application are invites for the recruitment of Assistant Geologist, Mining Officer and Chemist posts. Interested candidates may apply before the due date.
Post Name and Seats details are:
1. Assistant Geologist- posts: 10
2. Mining Officer- posts: 06
3. Chemist- post: 01
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) is the public service commission of the state dedicated for recruitment for various government and government controlled organizations in the state of Madhya Pradesh. This is fostering a great role in selecting the competent individuals for various government positions with adequately qualified individual.
Recently MPPSC was published a notification on its websites www.mponline.gov.in, www,mppsc.nic.in and www.mppsc.com. So the candidates who’s willing may apply online for the said posts. MPPSC recruitment 2013 details are as follow:
Eligibility Criteria for mppsc recruitment 2013:
1. Assistant Geologist- PG degree in Geology / M.Tech. in Applied Geology.
2. Mining Officer- PG degree in Geology / M.Tech. in Applied Geology.
3. Chemist- B.Sc. in Chemistry with 03 years of experience of analysis of Ore and Minerals in a reputed Chemical Laboratory.
Age limit: Candidates age should be between 21 to 40 years as on 01.01.2014.
Pay Scale: PB-3, Rs.15600-Rs.39100/- with Rs.5400 Grade pay.
Application Fee: Candidates belongs to SC/ST/PWD/OBC category have to pay Rs.30/- and for all other categories candidate have to pay Rs.60/- as application fee. All typed categories candidates have to pay Rs.40/- as portal charges with application fee.
1. Online registration will start on: 08 October, 2013
2. Last Date of online registration: 28 October, 2013
3. Last date for submission of hardcopy of the online application: 07 November, 2013 upto 05.00 PM.
How to apply for MPPSC Recruitment 2013?
Willing candidates must follow this steps for apply online.
1. Apply online through www.mponline.gov.in, www.mppsc.nic.in and www.mppsc.com
2. Candidates must read the official advertisement details through the notification published at http://www.mppsc.nic.in
3. Apply with complete details and take a print copy of system genrated application form.
4. After successfully apply online, applicants have to send system genrated application form at the following address:
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Residencey Area, Indore- 452001.