NHPC Jobs detail are :
1. Senior Medical Officer
2. Assitant Rajbhasha Officer
3. Junior Engineer (Civil)
4. Junior Engineer (Electrical)
5. Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
6. Senior Accountant
Instructive Qualification for NPHC Jobs 2021 :
For Senior Medical Officer – MBBS degree with substantial enrollment and experience of two years temporary job (as on 01.07.2021) barring time spend on courses/PG and so forth is required.
For Assistant Rajbhasha – Master’s certification in Hindi with English as an elective subject from a perceived University of India and experience of long term’s post capability as on 01.07.2021 in the applicable field in any Central/State Government Department/PSU out of which somewhere around long term’s in the size of pay of Rs. 27,000-3%-1,05,000 (IDA) or comparable scale.
For Junior Engineer (Civil) – Diploma in Civil Engineering with least 60% good grades from Government/Government perceived Institute.
For Junior Engineer (Electrical) – Diploma in Electrical Engineering with least 60% good grades from Government/Government perceived Institute.
For Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with least 60% good grades from Government/Government perceived Institute.
For Sr. Bookkeeper – Internedicate CA or CMA.
Greatest Age limit for NPHC Jobs 2021 :
1. Senior Medical Officer – 33 Years
2. Assitant Rajbhasha Officer – 35 Years
3. Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical and Mechanical) – 30 Years
4. Sr. Bookkeeper – 30 Years
Pay Scale for NPHC Vacancy 2021 :
1. Senior Medical Officer – Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000 (IDA)
2. Assitant Rajbhasha Officer – Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000 (IDA)
3. Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical and Mechanical) – Rs.29,600 – 1,19,500 (IDA)
4. Sr. Bookkeeper – Rs.29,600 – 1,19,500 (IDA)
Application Fees for NPHC Jobs 2021 :
The most common way of paying application expenses for above said post is on the web. The expenses subtleties are :-
1. For GEN/OBC and GEN-EWS Category-Rs. 250 (Non-refundable)
2. For SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicement Category-not pertinent
Significant Dates for NPHC Vacancy 2021 :
1. Beginning Date – 01.09.2021 (10:00 AM)
2. Last Date – 30.- 09.2021 (11:55 PM)
Steps to go after NPHC Positions 2021
Stage 1; open www.nhpcindia.com
Stage 2: Click on “Vocation” tab.
Stage 3: Read every one of the directions cautiously to guarantee your qualification prior to applying.
Stage 4: Fill all relevent subtleties in the online application structure. After effective submittion an application ID will be created by the framework.
Stage 5: Kept this application ID for additional correspondence.
Stage 6: Before applying checked duplicates of following ought to be kept or prepared –
a. Matric/Secondary School Certificates on the side of Date of Birth.
b. Complete arrangement of testaments/mark sheets on the side of capability.
c. Castec testament in design endorsed by the Government of India. In the event that OBC up-and-comers the local area testament ought to have been given inside a half year before the date of enlistment.
d. Incapacity endorsement gave by Competent Authority (if pertinent)
Stage 7: Upload most recent photo and signature according to guidelines given in online application porta.
Stage 8: Take out the print out of enrollment structure produced by the framework in copy with Unique Application ID for additional references.
For different subtleties, kindly visit the notice interface – NHPC Jobs 2021