National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) – NIRD recruitment 2014 – Project Scientist – Project Associate – NIRD Career 2014 – Walk-in-Interview – www.nird.org.in
Walk-In-Interview – NIRD online Recruitment 2014 for Sr. Project Scientist, Project Scientist and Project Associate should be conduct on 29 November, 2014. Interested candidates have to take all the original and copies of all certificates/testimonials at the time of interview.
Recently, NIRD has been published a notification on its official website. In the notification, NIRD is going to conduct a walk-in process for filling up following posts.
Details of vacancies:
1. Sr. Project Scientist- post: 01
2. Project Scientist- posts: 08
3. Project Associate- posts: 02
Total seats: 11
Eligibility Criteria for NIRD Online Recruitment 2014:
1. Sr. Project Scientist- M.Sc with 10 years experience in field surveys and analysis & mapping.
2. Project Scientist- M.Sc/M.Tech in Geoinformatics/ Remote Sensing/ Geomatics/ GIS with one year experience in field surveys, analysis & mapping.
3. Project Associate- M.A./ M.Phil/ Ph.D in Social Work/ Economics/ Statistics with one year experience in field surveys, analysis & mapping.
Age limit: candidates age should not be more than 40 years.
Remuneration for above posts:
1. Sr. Project Scientist: Rs. 40,000/-
2. Project Scientist: Rs. 20,000/-
3. Project Associate: Rs. 25,000/-
How to apply for NIRD Online Recruitment 2014?
Willing candidates who full-filled all the eligibility criteria may submit their CV through email to [email protected] duly indicating the post applied for. Applicants have to reach for attend the Written Test/ Trade Test & Personal Interview and register themselves on or before 09.00 A.M. on 29 November, 2014 at CGARD, NIRD & PR, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 500030.
Note: candidates have to take all the original cerificates for verification.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 29 Nov, 2014
Click here for official NIRD Online Recruitment 2014 notification.
More latest jobs, subscribes us.