NIT Kurukshetra 2018 jobs – Non-Teaching posts that is Senior Students Activity and Sports Officer, Senior Activity and Sports Assistant, Technical Officer, Medical Officer, Students Activity and Sports Assistant, Superintendent, Accountant, Personal Assistant, Pharmacist, Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Technical Assistant, Technician, Laboratory Assistant and Library and Information Assistant.
The above-mentioned posts further details are given below:
Last Date- 14.12.2018 up to 5.30 p.m.
For No. of vacancies, level of pay band, Educational Qualification & Experience, general conditions, how to apply and more information, please visit the official advertisement i.e. is available on the official website of NIT Kurukshetra.
Official website- www.nitkkr.ac.in
Steps to reach on the notification published by National Information of Technology, Kurukshetra-
1. click on the official website
2. Then click on the notification link
3. After the second step, click on the link “Apply Online for the Recruitment of Non-Teaching Posts” Download notification and read all the details carefully and submitted the online application.
After successfully applying for the NIT Kurukshetra Non-Teaching Jobs, must check out the document which is submitted along with the hard copy of application:
1. Printout of online Application duly signed in each page.
2. Self-Attested copies of all certificates, Mark sheets from SSC/HSC/Matriculation
3. Self-Attested copies of any other relevant certificates/testimonials.
4. Self-Attested copies Community Certificate (SC/ST/OBC), certificates for Person
with Disabilities (PWD) & Ex-Servicemen etc. as per Govt. of India norms. In case of OBC category candidates, the latest non-creamy layer Certificate is essential.
5. Self-Attested copies of experience Certificates issued by the Competent Authorities.
For any query relating to submission of online application and other issues, please send mail to [email protected]