ONGC Jobs 2014 – Junior Assistant jobs – Junior Fireman Jobs – www.ongcindia.com – online application form
ONGC Recruitment 2014 : Oil & Natrual gas Corporation (ONGC) invites online application for the recruitment of various posts. Interested candidates may apply for the following posts before the last date.
Recently, ONGC has been published an advertisement for filling up 489 vacancts seats for the posts such as: Technical Assistant, Nurse, Junior Assistant Technician and more. Candidates who want to make their career with ONGC, a flagship ‘Maharatna’ Public Sector Enterprise of India may apply.
Details for ONGC Recruitment 2014:
A-II Level – posts: 140
- Technical Asssistant Grade – III (Chemistry) – posts: 16
- Assistant Technician (civil) – posts: 06
- Assistant Technician (Electrical) – posts: 10
- Assistant Technician (Instrumentation) – posts: 04
- Assistant Technician (Production) – posts: 54
- Assistant Technician (Mechanical) – posts: 36
- Nurse – post: 01
- Medical Attendant – post: 01
- Asst. Rigman – posts: 07
- Assistant Technician (Bioler) – posts: 05
A-I Level – posts: 332
- Jr. Techn. Assistant – posts: 03
- Jr. Assistant Technician (Electrical)- posts: 21
- Jr. Assistant Technician (Diesel) – posts: 26
- Jr. Assistant Technician (Drilling) – posts: 167
- Jr. Assistant Technician (Production) – posts: 47
- Jr. Assistant Technician (Cementing) – posts: 06
- Jr. Assistant Technician (Welding) – posts: 07
- Jr. Assistant Technician (Machining) – post: 01
- Jr. Assistant Technician (Fitting) – posts: 32
- Jr. Fire Supervisor – posts: 02
- Jr. Assistant (Steno-English) – posts: 02
- Jr. Assistant (Material Management) – posts: 03
- Jr. Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch / Hv OPerationa) – posts: 15
W-1 Level – posts: 17
- Jr. Fireman – posts: 16
- Health Care Attendant Gr.I – post: 01
- For A-II Level – Rs.12000-27000/-
- For A-I Level – Rs.11000-24000/-
- For W-1 Level – Rs. 10000-18000/-
Educational Qualification: For educational details, please check official ONGC Recruitment advertisement link given below).
- For A-II & I Level – candidates age should be between 18 to 30 years.
- For W-1 level – candidates age should be between 18 to 27 years.
Age relaxation: candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category age relaxation details are mentioned in the official advt.
Applicants have to paid a Non-refundable application fee in the form of Bank Challan. The Challan payment should be deposited in any branch of State Bank of India. Fee details:
- For General/ OBC candidates: Rs.200/-
- For SC/ST/ PWD candidates: Rs.50/-
How to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2014?
- Aspirants who ful-filled all the elgibility criteria may apply online through www.ongcindia.com website. After filling successfully, applicants have to take a print copy of system generated application form and send it to along with all required documents at the following address, “The Advertiser (ONGC- ASSAM), Post Box No. 9248, Krishna Nagar Head Post Office, Delhi- 110051.”
Note: Application form envelope should be superscibed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF 1…….. 2…….3………4……..). The application form and other documents should be send through ordinary post only.
Important Dates to remind:
- Starting date for online application form submission: 28-May-2014
- Closing date for online application form submission: 17-June-2014 till 6:00 P.M.
- Payment of application fees: 28-May-2014 to 21-June-2014 (banking hours)
- Ending date for receipt of application form with relevant documents: 05-July-2014 till 6:00 P.M.
- Examination date: 27-July-2014 (Sunday)
Official website: www.ongcindia.com