OPSC Notification 2013 for Odisha Civil Service Examination | Odisha Public Service Commission | Online Application Form | Official Website www.opsconline.gov.in
OPSC Notification 2013 | Apply Online
Odisha Public Service Commission is going to conduct Odisha Civil Service Examination. Willing candidates may apply online for this examination through www.opsconline.gov.in from 22 October, 2013 to till 22 November upto 11:59 P.M. Details for Odisha Civil Service Examination are as follow:
Education Qualification: Candidates must have a Graduate degree from any recognized University/Institute/Foreign University (approved by the Central Government).
Age limit: The candidates coming within the following age limit are eligible to apply.
|Sr. No.||Category||Born not earlier than||Born not later than|
Examination Fee/Charges: Candidates have to deposit Rs.100/- in the form of E-challan only at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI). The Fee paid shall be Non-refundable under any circumstances nor can the fee be adjusted or held in reserve for any other examination or recruitment.
How to apply for OPSC Notification 2013 Civil Service Exam?
Willing candidates must follow this steps for applying online for Odisha Civil Service Examination:
1. Firstly applicant’s have to read fully details about this notification from the official website of OPSC.
2. After reading details, Applicants may apply for the said exam through http://opsconline.gov.in
3. Before filling online application, Applicants have to check/download guidelines for Civil Service Examination and than submitt application online.
Important Dates to be remember for OPSC Notification 2013:
– Online Submission of application was started from: 22 October, 2013
– Last Date of Online Submission of application: 22 November, 2013 till 11:59 P.M.
– Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee: 26.11.2013
For more details, please read the official opsc notification 2013 for Odisha civil service examination.
Click here for Apply Online.