PDIL Jobs Notification, Engineers, www.pdilin.com
PDIL Recruitment 2013: Application are invited for the recruitment of Resident Engineer Gr-II and Diploma Engineers in MECH & Civil Engineering. Interested diploma holder may apply for the said posts before the last date.
Post Name and Seats details are:
1. Resident Engineer- posts: 33 (Mechanical-25, Civil-08)
2. Diploma Engineers- posts: 16 (Mechanical-11, Civil-05)
Projects and Development India Limited (PDIL) is an ISO 9008:2001 Mini Ratna-I company under Department of Fertilizers and is owned by the
government of India. PDIL is a project management and engineering consultancy providing the entire range of services right from concept to commissioning for fertilizer and allied chemical industries with associated off site and utility facilities, Oil & Gas sector viz. (credit-wiki PDIL)
Recently PDIL invites application under the ADVT.No. HR/71/13/05 for the recruitment of Engineers. Eligibility Criteria for PDIL Recruitment 2013 are:
Educational Qualification Experience: Two years experience in relevant field Diploma Engineer Mechanical (Inspection) / Civil (Inspection): The candidates should have experience in Inspection site supervision job. All above qualifications should be full time & from recognized University / Institute. Minimum qualifying marks in Degree / Diploma qualifying exam shall be 60% for GEN/OBC (55% for SC/ST).
Salary Package: Rs.228000/- (yearly)
Age limit: Maximum age as on 31.08.2013 are 60 years including the tenure of the contract.
Application Fee for PDIL Recruitment 2013: Applicants belongs to GEN/OBC category have to make online payment of Rs.300/-(Rs.150/- for SC/ST Candidates) through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit card/ Bank Transfer.
1. Online Registration was started from: September 11, 2013
2. Last Date of Online Registration: September 25, 2013.
How to apply for the PDIL Recruitment 2013:
Willing candidates may follow this step for applying PDIL Recruitment 2013:
1. Apply online through www.pdilin.com, careers link.
2. After open Careers link click on the advertisment link and select “I Accept” options & then apply online to fill the form.
3. Candidate should keep the scanned copy of their passport size colour photograph in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 75
KB size and their signature in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 25 KB size.
4. After you fill the Application form, click on “SAVE” to save the data entered
5. Click on “pay online” to pay the application fee through the online payment gateway. After paying the application fee, the Registration Slip will be generated.
6. Click on “Print” button to print the Registration Slip which will be required at the time of Personal Interview, if shortlisted.
For more details, must read the official PDIL Recruitment 2013 Notification.