Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) | jobs in punjab | online application form | www.ppsc.gov.in | ppsc jobs 2014 | ppsc civil service examination 2014
PPSC Jobs 2014: Punjab Public Service Commission invites online application for the recruitment of various posts in various department of Punjab state. Candidates may apply online for the various posts.
Here, www.sarkarinaukriblogs.is publishing some details about these posts. Department wise details are given below:
[alert-announce] Department of Home Affarirs and Justice, Government of Punjab (PPSC) [/alert-announce]
Name of the post: Scientific Officer
Vacancies: 05 (Five)
Pay Scale: Rs.10300-Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4400/-
Name of the post: Scientific Assistant
Vacancies: 10 (Ten)
Pay Scale: Rs.10300-Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.3800/-
How to apply: Candidates may apply online through www.ppsc.gov.in. After successfully submission of application, applicants have to take a system generated hard copy of application send it to with relevant document to, “Punjab Public Service Commission, Baradari Garden, Patiala – 147001”.
Date to be remember:
– Last Date for online submission of application: 23 December, 2013.
– Closing date for depositing the application fees through challan: 27 December, 2013
– Last Date of submitting the Hard copy of the application form along with required documents and challa form (PPSC copy only): 06 January 2014.
For more details like: Educational qualification, Selection procedure and many more click on the official PPSC Jobs 2014 Notification.
[alert-announce] Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination – 2013 [/alert-announce]
Advt. No. 09
Total Number of vacancies: 120
Official website: www.ppsc.gov.in
– Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch): posts- 23
– Deputy Superintendent of Polic: posts- 10
– Deputy Superintendent of Jails (Grade-II) / District Probation Officer (Jails): posts- 16
– Excise & Taxation Officer: posts- 52
– Tehsildar: posts- 06
– Block Development & Panchayat Officer: posts- 11
– Labour & Conciliation Officer: posts- 02
Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree from a recognized University/ Institution and must have Punjabi as a subject in matric or its equivalent.
Age limit: Candidates age should be between 21 to 38 years as on 01.01.2013.
How to apply: Candidates may apply online through www.ppsc.gov.in on or before 31 December, 2013. For the said post candidates are not required to send the Hard copy of the Online application form to the office of Punjab Public Service Commission.
Important dates to be remember:
– Last date for online submission of application form: 30 December, 2013
– Depositing of application fees through challan closing date is: 02 January 2014.
For more details, selection process, upper age relaxation and more. Click on the official PPSC civil service examination 2013 notification.