sail india recruitment 710 management trainees jobs at www.sail.co.in | Sarkari Naukri | sail jobs | Technical Jobs | Sail recruitment news | Online Application Form
Sail India Recruitment 2014: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), invites application for the recruitment of Management Trainees jobs. Recently, Sail India has been released a recruitment notification for filling up 710 vacant seats in Technical and Administrative department. Interested candidates may apply for the said posts before the last date.
Here, www.sarkarinaukriblogs.in update some important information and instructions to apply for the Sail India jobs 2014. For complete details, please read the official jobs notification (Link mentioned below).
Details for SAIL India Recruitment 2014:
1. Management Trainee- posts: 650 in Technical Staff
(Mechanical -208, Electrical-124, Metallurgy-178, Electronics-40, Instrumentation-20, Chemical-23, Ceramics-18, Civil-14, Computer Sc.-15, Mining-10)
2. Management Trainee- posts: 60 in Administrative Staff
(HR -17, Finance -23, Materials -10, Marketing-10)
For Technical: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology in relevant trades from a recognized College OR Institution with minimum of 65% passing marks.
For Administrative: Graduate with MBA / PG Diploma in Management in Human Resources / IRPM / Personnel Management / Masters in Human Resources & Organizational Development for HR discipline, Marketing for Marketing discipline & Production /Operations / Materials / Logistics & Supply Chain Mgmt. for Materials discipline.
Age limit: candidates age should not be more than 30 years.
Pay Scale: Rs.20600 – 3% – 46500/-
For GEN/ OBC categories candidates: Rs.500/-
For SC/ST/PWD categories candidates: Rs. 100/-
Mode of Payment:
1. Payment can be made through net-banking/ credit card/ debit card OR through pay-in-slip.
2. SBI has been authorized to collect the application/ processing fee, in a specially opened account (No. 32286155304) at CAG Branch, New Delhi, on behalf of SAIL.
How to apply?
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website Sail India on or before 21 January, 2014.
Date to be remember:
1. Online submission of application will strats from: 31-Dec-2013.
2. Online submission of application will close on: 21-Jan-2014.
3. Payment of fee: 27-Jan-2014.
4. Closing of payment editing option: 03-Feb-2014.
5. Display of final reconciliation status: 11-Feb-2014.
6. Downloading of Admit Card: 03-Mar-2014.
7. Tentative date of written examination: 23-Mar-2014.
Selection Procedure: Written Test- Group Discussion and Interview.