steel authority of india (SAIL) | jobs 2013 for Rourkela Steel Plant | www.sail.co.in | sail jobs Notification | Online Application Form
Steel Authority of India (SAIL) the single largest Iron and Steel manufacturer organization invites online application for the recruitment of Operator-cum-Technician Trainee (OCTT) and Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (ACTT) posts. Willing candidates who’s full filled all the eligibility may apply online through official website SAIL before the last date.
Details for SAIL Jobs 2013 are:
1. Operator-cum-Technician Grade-S3: posts- 121
– Mentallurgy: posts- 27 (UR-14, OBC-03, SC-04 & ST-06)
– Mechanical: posts- 39 (UR-20, OBC-04, SC-07 & ST-08)
– Electrical: posts- 24 (UR-12, OBC-03, SC-04 & ST-05)
– Instrumentation: posts- 15 (UR-07, OBC-01, SC-03 & ST-04)
– Electronics: posts- 10 (UR-05, OBC-02, SC-01 & ST-02)
– Chemical: posts- 06 (UR-03, OBC-01, SC-01 & ST-01)
2. Attendant-cum-Technicain Grade-S1: posts- 110
– Fitter: posts- 35 (UR-18, OBC-04, SC-06 & ST-07)
– Electrician: posts- 30 (UR-15, OBC-03, SC-05 & ST-07)
– Welder: posts- 20 (UR-10, OBC-03, SC-03 & ST-04)
– Machinist: posts- 10 (UR-05, OBC-01, SC-01 & ST-03)
– Electronics: posts- 10 (UR-05, OBC-01, SC-02 & ST-02)
– Diesel Mechanic: posts- 05 (UR-02, OBC-01, SC-01 & ST-01)
Eligibiility Criteria for SAIL Jobs 2013:
For OCTT- Applicants who’s apply for Operator-cum-Technician Trainee posts should have completed Matriculation with 03 years regular diploma in relevant disciplines of Engineering (Metallurgy/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Chemical).
For ACTT- Applicants who’s apply for Assistant-cum-Technician Trainee posts should have Matric certificate with ITI in Fitter/ Welder/ Electrician/ Refrigeration/ Machinist/ Electronics/ Diesel Mechanic trade discipline.
Age limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 28 years as on 01.10.2013. Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per the rules.
Application Fee/ Charges for SAIL Jobs 2013 application:
Candidates must have to download challan for deposit following application fee in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI). Fee details for these posts are as follow:
For OCTT- Candidates belongs to GEN/OBC have to pay Rs.250/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ST) cash as application fee with Rs.20/- additional processing fee.
For ACTT- Candidates belongs to GEN/OBC have to pay Rs.150/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ST) cash as application fee with Rs.20/- additional processing fee.
Note: Challan should be download through www.sail.co.in and Application Fee is to be paid to the State Bank of India Power Joyti A/C No. 31955226331 at SBI, RSP Campus Branch, Rourkela.
How to apply for sail jobs 2013?
Eligible candidates must follow this steps for apply online application of Operator-cum-Technician Trainee and Assistant-cum-Technician Trainee posts:
1. First, candidates have to open sail official website www.sail.co.in
2. For applying online application candidates need to have their photograph and signature scanned for uploading during online submission.
3. For filling online application candidates have to registered their emaid ID because A valid email ID is mandatory for registering online application.
4. After filling online application, applicants have to take print out of E-challan copy for deposit application fee in SBI.
– One Candidate can submit only one application.
– Wrong and misleading information may subject to disqualification of candidature.
Important Dates to be remember for sail jobs 2013:
– online registration was started from: 25 October, 2013
– Last date for online application submission: 29 November, 2013
– Payment of application fees (offline mode) from: 25 October, 2013 to 29 November, 2013.
For more details like Selection procedure, Training period and more, please visit the official sail jobs 2013 notification.