State Bank of India Recruitment – SBI Online Jobs – Probationary Officer JObs – Online application form – www.statebankofindia.com official website
SBI Online Recruitment 2014: State Bank of India invites online application for the recruitment of Probationary Officer posts. Interested candidates may apply for the said posts before the last date.
Recently, SBI has been published a notification on its official website www.statebankofindia.com. In the notification, state bank of India is going to recruit 2986 vacancies of PO jobs in Associate Banks. This is a great oppurtunite for Indian citizens who want their career in banking sector. Aspirants may apply online by using www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in website.
Important dates to remind:
- Starting date for online application form submission: 01-Sep-2014
Closing date for online application form submission: 18-Sep-2014
Fee payment (Online): 01-Sep-2014 to 18-Sep-2014
Fee payment (offline): 03-Sep-2014 to 20-Sep-2014
Closing date for editing application details: 18-Sep-2014
Closing date for reprinting of application: 03-Oct-2014
Date of Exam: Nov 2014
Details for SBI Online Recruitment 2014:
- Post Name: Probationary Officer
- Total Vacancies: 2986
Name of the Bank & Seats:
- Candidates should have a graduate degree from a recognized University/Institute or its equivalent.
- Candidates age should be between 21 to 30 years as on 01.09.2014.
- Candidates have to paid a non-refundable application fees by using online or offline methods. Applicants belongs to SC/ST/PWD category have to pay Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges only) and all other have to pay Rs.500/- (Application fee and intimation charges).
How to pay application fees:
Applicants can choose online or offline paying method.
- For Online: The payment can be made by using debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking.
- For Offline: The payment can be made by taking printout of the system generated E-Challan. The E-challan payment should be deposited within three working days at any branch of State Bank of India.
How to apply for SBI Online Recruitment 2014?
- Willing candidates who ful-filled all the eligibility may apply online through www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in website from 01.09.2014 to 18.09.2014.
Click here for Official SBI Online Recruitment 2014 Notification
Apply online for SBI jobs 2014