SSC Recruitment 2014 Stenographer Jobs published at www.ssc.nic.in | Download Application Form | Jobs in SSC
SSC Recruitment 2014: Staff Selection Commission is going to recruit Stenographer Grade ‘C’ posts in limited Departments at Delhi, Allahabad, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Chandigarh and Raipur. The SSC will hold a departmental Competitive Examination on 11th May, 2014. Candidates who want government job in india may apply for the said post.
Details for SSC Recruitment 2014:
SSC Jobs in Various Departments
1. Central Secretariat Stenographers Service Grade ‘C’;
2. Stenographers Cadre of Indian Foreign Service (B) Grade-II;
3. Armed Forces Headquarters Stenographers Service Grade ‘C’;
4. Railway Board Secretariat Stenographers Service Grade ‘C’;
5. Election Commission of India Stenographers Service Grade ‘C’;
6. Central Vigilance Commission Stenographers service Grade ‘C’;
Educational Qualification: For academic criteria, candidates have to read the full official advertisement published by SSC Department.
Age limit: Maximum age 50 years. Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per the government rules.
Application Fees: No need to pay application fee.
Pay Scale: Not observe.
How to apply for SSC Recruitment 2014?
Willing candidates who complete the eligibility can download application form through www.ssc.nic.in website. After successfully download application form, applicants have to fill it in prescribed format and send it along with necessary documents to Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 12, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110504.
Date to be remember:
1. Starting date for receipt of application form: 08.03.2014
2. Ending date for receipt of application form: 04.04.2014
3. Ending date for receipt of application form for far-long areas: 11.04.2014
For more BEL-India Jobs update, subscribe us, like us on facebook, twitter, google plus, linkedin, myspace.