Notification for TNPSC Group-IV 4936 posts are available at tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Recruitment 2014: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites application for the recruitment of 4963 seats under Group-IV. Interested candidates may apply online through www.tnpsc.gov.in website.
Recently, TNPSC has been pulished a recruitment notification on its official website. In the notification, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to recruit 4936 vacancies under TNPSC Group-IV. Willing candidates may apply for the said posts after reading complete details given below.
TNPSC Recruitment 2014:
- Junior Assistant (Non-Security) – posts: 2133
- Junior Assistant (Security) – posts: 39
- Bill Collector Grade-I – posts: 22
- Typist – posts : 1683
- Draftsman – posts: 53
- Field Surveyor – posts: 702
- Steno Typist Grade III – posts: 331
- For the above said TNPSC jobs, candidates must have a 12th passed certificate from a recognized board.
- For Sr. No. 1 to 5 posts: Rs. 5200-20200/- with Rs. 2400/- GP
- For Sr. No. 6 to 7 posts: Rs. 5200-20200/- with Rs. 2800/- GP
Age limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 30 years as on 01.07.2014. Age relaxation for reserved categories candidates are as per rules.
Application Fees: Applicants have to paid a non-refundable application charge for applying TNPSC Recruitment 2014 posts.
Fee details are:
For GEN/ OBC category : Rs.125/-
For SC/ST/Ex-serviceman : Rs.50/-
How to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2014?
Willing and eligible candidates may apply online through www.tnpsc.gov.in website for the given posts.
Important dates to remind:
- TNPSC Recruitment Notification was published on: 14.10.2014
- Last date for online application form submission: 12.11.2014
- Payment of fees though Bank / PO: 14.11.2014
- Written Examination: 21.12.2014
For more details, please check the official TNPSC Recruitment 2014 Notification.
For latest jobs updates, please registered your mail id in our site subscription box.
For any others queries, leave a comment.