TNPSC Recruitment 2014 District Educational Officer at www.tnpsc.gov.in | Online Application form | Tamil nadu School Educational Service | Direct Recruitment | Jobs in Tamil Nadu
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites online application for the recruitment of District Educational Officer posts. Recently, TNPSC has been released a notification for filling up District Education Officer jobs on its official website www.tnpsc.gov.in. Interested candidates may apply before the last date.
Details for TNPSC Jobs 2014:
Notification No.: 04/2014
Name of the post: District Educational Officer
Total Vacancies: 11
Pay Scale: PB-Rs.15600-39100/- with Rs.5700/- Grade pay.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Master’s degree with not less than 50% of marks. For more Academic Criteria, read the official notification. (link given below)
Age limit: Applicants age should be between 18 to 30 years. Age relaxation as per the rules/ norms.
Candidates have to paid following examination fee + Application fee for apply TNPSC Jobs 2014:
1. For Preliminary Examination- Rs.125/- (Exam Fee Rs.75/- + Application fee Rs.50/-)
2. For Main Written Examination : Rs.125/- (Rupees One hundred and twenty five only)
Note: Offline mode of payment in the form of DD/Postal Order etc., will not be accpeted and the applications forwared with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected. (Follow Official Notification)
1. Starting date for Online Submission of application form: 14th Feb, 2014
2. Closing date for Online Submission of application form: 12th March, 2014
3. Closing date for making payment fee: 14 March, 2014.
4. Date to conduct the preliminary examination: 08th June, 2014.
How to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2014?
Aspirants can apply online by using Commission’s website such as: www.tnpsc.gov.in OR www.tnpscexams.net on or before 12th March, 2014.
Instructions for apply online:
1. First, required to log on the TNPSC’s website (Link given above).
2. Click on APPLY ONLINE to open up the online application form
3. Before filling online application form, applicants must have a scan copy of Photograph and Signature. An online application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected.
4. After filling successfully, submitt application form and take a print copy for future use.