Tripura Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 Officer jobs – Apply Online | Bank Jobs | Jobs in Tripura | Sarkari Naukri Bank | Online Application Form | www.tripuragraminbank.org | Bank online form | Management Jobs | IBPS
Tripura Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014: Applications are invites for the recruitment of Officer Scale Jobs in Tripura Gramin Bank. Recently, Bank has been published an advertisement for filling up various Officer posts such as: Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadree and Office Assistant (Multipurpose). Interested eligible Indian Citizens who have bee declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2013 can apply before the last date.
Details for Tripura Gramin Bank Jobs:
1. Officer Scale- III: posts – 07 (Seven)
2. Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): posts – 10 (Ten)
3. Officer Scale-II (IT): posts- 02 (Two)
4. Officer Scale-II (CA): posts- 02 (Two)
5. Officer Scale-II (Law): post- 01 (One)
6. Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager): post – 01 (One)
7. Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer) : post – 01 (One)
8. Officer Scale-I : posts- 14 (Fourteen)
9. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): posts – 40
* Officer Scale III: 25700 – 29700 – 31500
* Officer Scale II: 19400 – 20100 – 28100
* Officer Scale I: 14500-18700 20100-25700
* Office Assistant: 7200 – 8400 9900 12300 – 17200 – 18500 19300
Educational Qualification: Applicants who’s interested for the said posts, please check the official advertisement for academic criteria.
1. Starting date for online submission of application: 30-Jan-2014
2. Closing date for online submission of application: 14-Feb-2014
How to apply?
Willing candidates may apply online through www.tripuragraminbank.org between 30.01.2014 to 14.02.2014. No other means/ mode of application submission will be accepted.
Documents to be required at the time of Walk-In-Interview:
Eligible Applicants who’s apply for the said posts should be kept required copies of documents (If Shortlisted) at the time of Interview:
1. Printout ofthe online application submitted.
2. Printout ofIBpS Scores for the stipulated examination.
3. 1Oth standard examination_Mark sh”et in support oiiocut taoguag”.
4. Attested copy of School reaving certificate or any other document as proof of age acceptable to the Bank.
5. Attested copies of Mark sheetsl certificates in support of Educational eualification;
6. Attested copy of cetificate of Computer Course, as applicable;
7 . Caste / PWD any other related ce.tificate a. appiicuble.
8. Photo identity proof.
9. Any other relevant document.
For complete details, about Tripura Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014, please check the official advertisement link.