UGC fake universities in india 2014 list notifictaion publish by www.ugc.ac.in | Educational quote | What is Fake University | List of Fake vishwavidyalayas 2014
UGC FAKE UNIVERSITIES IN INDIA 2014: University Grant Commission is the commission which provides recognition to universities in India, and disburses funds to such recognized Universities and Colleges. Recently, UGC updates the list of Fake Universities in India. The List has been updated on its official website. At Present, UGC released State wise (21 fake uni.) list of fake universities which are not authorised.
First, we have to know about the mean of fake universities. One Question, what is the fake university? always running in our mind. So, sarkarinaukriblogs updated the answer for this question.
What is the Fake University?
Fake University is the University those are not approved by the govt. and UGC. These University are likely as a institution class. These University provides to the student Under Graduate (UG) and Post Graduate (PG) corses in the various subject and schemes. But there degree and certificate are not approved by Indian Government and Univesity Grant Commission (UGC).
A famous Quote by Nelson Mandela, “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”
So, please verify and check the genuine reputation as well as authority of such institutes before getting yourself enrolled. The mushroom growth of fake vishwavidyalayas is a matter of great concern of the University Grants Commission (UGC) having responsibility of maintaining standards in Higher Education in the country.
UGC FAKE UNIVERSITIES IN INDIA 2014 LIST
1.Maithili University/Vishwavidyalaya, Darbhanga, Bihar.
1. Varanaseya Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya, Varanasi (UP) Jagatpuri, Delhi.
2. Commercial University Ltd., Daryaganj, Delhi.
3. United Nations University, Delhi.
4. Vocational University, Delhi.
5. ADR-Centric Juridical University, ADR House, 8J, Gopala Tower, 25 Rajendra Place, New Delhi – 110 008.
6. Indian Institute of Science and Engineering, New Delhi.
1. Badaganvi Sarkar World Open University Education Society, Gokak, Belgaum, Karnataka.
1. St. John’s University, Kishanattam, Kerala.
1. Kesarwani Vidyapith, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh.
1. Raja Arabic University, Nagpur, Maharashtra.
1. D.D.B. Sanskrit University, Putur, Trichi, Tamil Nadu.
1. Indian Institute of Alternative Medicine, Kolkatta.
1. Mahila Gram Vidyapith/Vishwavidyalaya, (Women’s University) Prayag, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.
2. Gandhi Hindi Vidyapith, Prayag, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.
3. National University of Electro Complex Homeopathy, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
4. Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose University (Open University), Achaltal, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh.
5. Uttar Pradesh Vishwavidyalaya, Kosi Kalan, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh
6. Maharana Pratap Shiksha Niketan Vishwavidyalaya, Pratapgarh, Uttar Pradesh.
7. Indraprastha Shiksha Parishad, Institutional Area,Khoda,Makanpur,Noida Phase-II, Uttar Pradesh.
8. Gurukul Vishwavidyala, Vridanvan, Uttar Pradesh.
* Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad, Lucknow, UP – the matter is subjudice before the District Judge – Lucknow.*
Source: University Grand Commission