University Grants Commission (UGC) | National Educational Testing (NET) | UGC Online application form | UGCNET 2013-14 Notification | UGC NET Syllabus
University Grants Commission is going to conduct an examiantion for National Eligibiility Test (NET) and Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Those candidates who’s want to make career in teaching line should apply for NET and JRF examination by UGC. Willing candidates may apply online through UGC official website before the last date. For more details read the fully ugc net notification 2013-14:
Eligibility Criteria for UGC NET:
Educational Qualification: Applicants who’s apply for UGC NET must have a Master Degree or its equivalent from a recognized Unviersity/Insitution with atleast 55% passing marks. For reserved categories candidates requires only 50% marks in Master Degree or its equivalent.
Age limit for JRF & NET:
For JRF: Candidates age should not be more than 28 years as on 01.12.2013. In case of SC/ST/PWD/OBC (Non-creamy layer, as per the Central list of OBC available on website: www.ncbc.nic.in) age relaxation is provided by UGC is upto 05 years.
For NET: There is no upper age limit for applying for eligibility for Assistant Professor.
Application Fee/ Examination Charges:
After filling UGC Net Online Application, the computer will automatically generate your ‘Bank Challan’ indicating your details therein. A print out of this Bank Challan may be taken by the candidate for payment through cash, on the next working day (after generating the challan from www.ugcnetonline.in) at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) along with bank charges of Rs.20/-. Fee details for various categories are as follow:
-For General: Rs.450/-
-For OBC: Rs.225/-
-For SC/ST/PWD: Rs.110/-
How to apply for UGC NET 2013-14?
Willing candidates must follow this steps (given below) for ugc online application form:
1. First, candidates have to open this link www.ugconlinenet.in or www.ugc.ac.in
2. Candidates have to registared their email ID, if registared then submitted their email ID and Password and click on apply online link.
3. Candidates have to fill application form in prescribed format and after successfully submission take a system generated Bank Challan print out.
4. Candidates must affix their recent identical passport size photographs, at the places indicated, on the printout of online application form and Attendance slip must sign across the photograph after it is affixed so that a part of the signature spreads over the Application Form and Attendance Slip beyond the photograph. Besides, it should be duly attested by the Head of the University Department/ Principal of the College/ Class-I Gazatted Officer.
5. Hard copies of all required document with system generated application hard copy must reach before 09 November, 2013
6. The envelope containing the Application Form should be superscribed “UGC NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST FOR JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP AND ELIGIBILITY FOR ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, DECEMBER, 2013.’
Important Dates to be remember:
– Closing date for UGC online application form submission: 04 November, 2013
– Closing date of submission of Fee: 07 November, 2013
– Last date of taking hardcopy of Application Form, Attendance Slip and Admit Card: 10 November, 2013
– Last date for receiving the printout of online Application Form (one copy) and Attendance Slip (one copy) at the respective
Coordinating University opted by the candidate (with fee receipt & category certificate(s)): 14 November, 2013
Click here for Apply Online.
Download Instruction for UGC NET 2013-14.