Uttar Pradesh (UP) | Rural Development Recruitment 2014 | officers Jobs in UP | Sarkari Naukri | www.gvaup.in | Online Application Form | UP Rural Development Recruitment 3002 Jobs
UP Rural Development Recruitment 2014: Uttar Pradesh Government is going to fill-up 3002 vacant seats of Rural Development Officer. Recently, The State Government of Uttar Pradesh has been published a recruitment notification for staffing Category-C posts with various Rural Development Institutions of the State. Interested candidates may apply for the said posts before the last date.
Here, www.sarkarinaukriblogs.in share some important info about the UP Government Jobs. For complete details, please read the official recruitment advertiment (Link mentioned below).
Details for UP Government Jobs 2014?
Post Name: Rural Development Officer
Total Vacancies: 3002 (UR-1688, OBC-557, SC-604, ST-71) (PWD-09 positions are already reserved)
Educational Qualification: Applicants should have a qualified certificate of Higher Secondary / 12th in Science/ Agriculture stream from any recognized Board with Certificate of Computer Proficiency (CCC from DOEACC). For more details, check official Jobs notification link.
Age limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 40 years as on 01.07.2013. Age relaxation for reserved categories are as per rules.
Application Charges: Applicants have to deposit application fee in the form of E-challan. The Challan should be deposited in any branch of State Bank of India on or before the last date 18 January, 2013. Fee details for various categories are:
– For GEN/ OBC Category candidates and all candidates from outside of UP: Rs.100/-
– For SC/ST candidates from UP and all PWD candidates: Rs.50/-
Note: No other mode of fee payment will be accepted.
How to apply for UP Rural Development Recruitment 2014?
Eligible and Interested candidates may apply online through www.gvaup.in website. There will be Three Parts for complete submission of application:
1. First will be general registration with basic infomation.
2. Second will be regarding submission of fees through the system generated E-Challan.
3. Third must be completed after depositing the fee at the State Bank of India. This can be done afte 02 days of remittance of fees. At this part of submission, candidates have to scan and upload their photograph and signature.
For more details, like process of Selection, pay scale and much more, please clcik on the official Recruitment Advertisement link.
Dates to be remember for UP Government Jobs 2014?
– Closing date for online submission of application: 21-Jan-2014.
– Last date for E-Registration/ Downloading of Challan: 18-Jan-2014.
– Last date for payment of application fees through e-Challan at Bank: 19-Jan-2014.
– Closing date for correction of online application/ taking pritout: 21-Jan-2014.